jhh

 It's still no piece of cake building a profitable internet business. Even with a good strategy, a mentor and a community behind you. People will still drop out. But if you keep going, your chances of success are far greater! It took me a long time because I focused on content generation to build my income up. If you can, I would definitely recommend using paid marketing over content generation, but only with the right products.


With high ticket items, subscription products, up-sells and a built in sales team, your return on investment is far greater than with many of the affiliate products you'll be told to sell.


This was something I didn't understand at first. I tried to sell digital and physical products without thinking about how much I would actually earn; selling books off Amazon for pennies worth of commission!


Getting the right knowledge from the start is a massive bonus. Without it, you can work really hard in the wrong direction for a number of years, as I did. It's hard to reconcile affiliate marketing as a legitimate business model if you've failed at it for years. But then, giving up after all the work I had put in was worse still!


I'm glad I continued to the point I actually started seeing some results. It's a place I wanted to be for a long time, and one which I held myself back from because I continued to hang on to my comfort zones while seeking new outcomes.


One of these comfort zones was holding on to the idea of what I wanted to do on a daily basis. I wanted to keep doing what I had always done - blogging! Here I am writing more content. It fitted with my comfort zones but didn't achieve the result I wanted fast enough. Eventually I started using more paid marketing strategies and this gave me a much faster result. However, it was only after reassessing that my blogging wasn't getting me anywhere and taking some uncomfortable action steps.


I've noticed many affiliates make much faster progress than me by taking the necessary steps I was too fearful to take. Once I started doing what they did, results came much faster. You can make a great living with affiliate marketing. Just don't expect it to fall in line with your comfortable parameters. Sometimes to get to somewhere where you've never been, you need to do things you've never done!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jd

hjhsdc